If you are already registered on the MYORCO or KSMOR platform, enter your e-mail address and password under the "Log in" tab. Otherwise, you can either open an account, or request access from the MYORCO administrator in your organization. This second option is the ideal solution.
Opening of equipment
1 Large peel-pack
Open a large peel-pack packaging without contaminating the contentKey points to remember
Click the button Select subtitle language
- Always open from the pointed seal
- First loosen the edges and then start peeling from the center
- For peel packs containing large, heavy objects, use a table for support
- Ensure that the corners of the package do not contaminate the contents
- Seams = edges of the package are NOT considered sterile
On this page, medical companies present their own videos and information on the medical devices they produce.
Global leader in PPE, with a 125 year legacy and a long-term focus. Ansell engineers and manufactures innovative products that meet the ever-changing needs of healthcare professionals With Ansell they always know they are protected and can perform better – because our category expertise, innovative products, trusted brands, and advanced technology gives them peace of mind and confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a nurse, can I connect to MYORCO for free?
MYORCO is financed by European funds. It offers the possibility for anyone (student or nurse) to connect for free and for as long as they want.
I am a trainer in an OR nursing school or university, how can my students use MYORCO?
MYORCO was designed for nurses and nursing students. You can give your students the opportunity to log in individually with complete freedom; you can also, as an educator, create your own teaching class within MYORCO and follow the progress of each of your students through MYORCO. You will be able to measure their progress in instrumentation knowledge.
There are instruments we use that are not in MYORCO, how do we add them?
All head nurses have the possibility to use the "settings&qout; tab. This allows you to modify the list and photos of instruments in MYORCO as you wish.
I am an operating theatre manager and I use KSMOR, how do I access MYORCO?
MYORCO was created as an extension of KSMOR. As a KSMOR user, you have automatic access to MYORCO through a dedicated link. You will be able to follow your team as they use MYORCO on a regular basis, especially for nurses in the integration phase.
How much does MYORCO cost for a hospital?
MYORCO has been financed by European funds. Whatever the number of operating theatres in a hospital, all head nurses and their teams can benefit from MYORCO free of charge and without limit.
How much does MYORCO cost for a nursing school or university?
MYORCO has been financed by European funds. All trainers and their students can benefit from MYORCO free of charge and without limit.
I have just arrived in an operating theatre and discovered MYORCO. My manager is not familiar with it. She would like all the nurses in her team to benefit from it. How should she do this?
Your head nurse can create her own account and invite all her team in your operating theatre. This will allow her to follow the progress of the nurses, especially those who are in an integration situation.
Can new instruments from my operating theatre be integrated into MYORCO and if so, by whom?
All head nurses have the possibility to use the "settings" tab. This allows them to modify the list and photos of instruments in MYORCO as they wish.
Can we add films related to the use of equipment (Aspiration, Coelioscopy, Neptune,...)?
The handling and safety measures related to the use of a certain number of devices require a thorough knowledge of their practices. Integrating films related to the use of these devices can indeed be a very good thing. MYORCO offers this possibility and each facility can add the films they want on the equipment they want through the "settings" tab. You can also find some information about this on the company page.
What does "hospital" mean in MYORCO?
A "hospital" is a unit comprising one or more operating theatres (with different sectors) which need to be linked together, for example so that a nurse can be transferred from one operating theatre (or sector) to another, so that a video added by a head nurse can be accessed by nurses in other sectors, etc.
For the application to be able to identify the sectors that form part of this unit, they must be registered in a common structure. This structure necessarily comprises 3 levels:
- level 1: the hospital
- level 2: the operating theatre(s) in this hospital
- level 3: the operating theatre sector(s).
The information provided on this website is for general informational purposes only. The information is provided by MYORCO and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MYORCO. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MYORCO takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Note to users:
MYORCO tool does not replace specific training programs and clinical training inside the OR. Watching an instructional video alone is not enough to master a new technique. MYORCO is a tool that allows to detail the correct gesture and to draw attention to specific points in order to promote good and safe perioperative practices.
MYORCO is created by a panel of expert nurses from different European countries. Some perioperative practices may vary according to country or institutional specific regulations (e.g. dress code, personal protective equipment, specific vocabulary).
How can the MYORCO online tool be included in nurses' professional development?
First step for the head nurse/manager:
- create a MYORCO account
- create a team in MYORCO
- become familiar with the tool
During the welcom interview with the new team member:
- Explain the principle of the MYORCO tool
- Invite them to join the team on MYORCO (send them an invitation)
- Help them to create access and use the tool
During the initial interview:
- Discuss the technical skills acquired or to be developed with the new team member.
- Explain the objectives and clarify the expectations in relation to the various techniques. Example: In order to provide safe, quality patient care, this is how we expect the procedure to be performed: ...
- If a gap in competence is identified in relation to a practice, ask the person to consult the MYORCO tool and the specific resource. The MYORCO tool will help the person to achieve the desired objective by clarifying the objective and the explanations in the videos.
- Agree on the priority practices to work on and draw up a training/professional development plan.
During progression interviews:
- Debrief in relation to the materials consulted (videos, photos, resources). Are there any questions that remain? Has he/she seen other practices? ...
- Application of the technique in the field, under the supervision of a tutor, followed by a debriefing (what has been learnt, what needs to be improved). Explain the person's reasoning. If necessary, review the technique on MYORCO with the tutor in order to create an exchange based on a visual aid.
- Re-apply the technique in the field, under the supervision of a tutor if practice has not yet been acquired.
- During subsequent progression interviews: discuss the development of the nurse's technical skills and adapt the training/professional development plan in consultation with the nurse, the tutor and the head nurse/manager.
Regarding protection of your personal information
The confidentiality of the data is of great importance for us and we want to adopt an open and transparent attitude in the context of our processing of your personal data. We have established guidelines in line with the new General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), which governs the processing and protection of your personal data.
Transmission of data to third parties :
When you open an account on the ksmor.eu website, we will use the information you provide us to fulfill our obligations to you in connection with the provision of this service and only in this context. In concrete terms, this means that your personal data will never be passed on to third parties. The only exception to this rule is if the disclosure and / or transmission is required to stop the website being abused in a strictly legal manner, for example an attempt to hack or hack you. Regarding practice evaluations: the only two people who have access to your assessments are your supervisor - that is, the supervisor you named in your profile - and the webmaster of the ksmor.eu site, which is held by the duty of total discretion. These assessments can be used to develop statistics that can be made available to others within your hospital. But these evaluations will then be completely anonymous.
Two cookies are placed on your computer when you open your session :
- The session identification cookie. Once you have logged into our website, the session ID is stored in your computer's memory to check on every page you visit that you are logged in. This is to prevent an attacker from impersonating you to visit the site. It is thus a cookie which serves for the protection of your personal data. This cookie is removed from your computer as soon as the session is closed.
- The cookie identifying the navigation language. This cookie keeps in memory for 1 year the language you have selected to visit the site. This is a comfort cookie, so you do not have to select the navigation language again each time you visit the site. It is possible to check the content of this cookie in the settings of your web browser. For example, in Google Chrome: Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Site Settings -> Cookies -> www.ksmor.eu
What are your rights to this data?
Permission to access :
You have the right to request at any time information about the personal data that we hold about you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you your personal data by e-mail.However, be aware that all the information we hold about you is available in the 'Profile' pages of your session.
Right of rectification:
You have the right to make the correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete, in the 'Profile' page of your session.
Right of cancellation:
You have the right to request at any time the erasure of all your personal data or request that it be used in the future. However, the service offered on the ksmor.eu website is the subject of an agreement with your hospital institution, the erasure of your data can not be done without the consent of your hierarchy.
You have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. In this case, this data will be sent to you at your request in a file in CSV format.
Right to oppose treatment:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
How can you exercise your rights?
For this reason, we have an address that handles requests for your rights as stipulated above. You can reach them permanently at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the above or our approach to data protection, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact CNIL (National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties) but we encourage you to seek our help first.
Where do we store your data?
Your personal data are stored on a secure server in France, in the European Economic Area ("EEA").
Select contact person